• Slide2
  • Slide3
  • Slide1

The Orchid Club of South Australia was established in 1939. Over the years Meetings and Shows have been held at various venues to cater for the size of the Club from humble beginnings to over 600 members in the 80's. Many years were spent at the Mineral Foundation to cater for our large membership.

The Annual Spring Show was held at the Show Grounds to cater for the size of the events. We have successfully hosted AOC Conferences deemed to be the best ever and also A.P.O.C. 3